Company: Pollock Orora
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Directly supports the Regional Controller in the management of the
Pollock Orora Manufacturing division. This position is responsible
for providing financial guidance, and maintaining the overall
financial integrity for the assigned Manufacturing division. The
position works closely with Finance and the Division Managers to
fulfill the roles outlined below in order to drive the overall
strategy for the assigned division.
- This position will report to the: Regional Controller
- Travel Requirement: 5%
- Location: Hybrid (candidate must reside in or around the
Dallas- Forth Worth Metroplex area)
- FLSA Status: Exempt
What You'll be Responsible For in this Role
- Assists in overseeing the operations for (Pollock) including
review of daily transactions to ensure best financial processes are
being followed.Along with the Regional Controller, ensures
compliance with the Company Policies and Procedures and GAAP, as
well as oversight of Internal Control Environment (ICE) for the
- Completes month-end closing tasks as assigned per the
communicated closing timeline.
- Assists in preparation of management reports including
budgeting and forecasting.
- Assists with monitoring the division's Annual Operating Plan
including the P&L, capital plan, balance sheet, and cash flow
that relates to operations by partnering effectively with business
heads responsible for each critical functional area they
- Assist in pursuing continuous improvement projects that will
make the team as well as operations more efficient, improve
controls and compliance.
- Assists in financial analysis, including profitability and
balance sheet activities, monitoring KPIs which would primarily
include assembly costs for the Manufacturing division.Coordinates
with Regional Controller to reconcile physical inventories and
- Prepares Capital Requests (CERs), schedules fixed assets
additions ensuring monthly expenditure is approved and reconciles
actual expenditure on each project with approval.
- Applies cost accounting standards for production orders,
evaluating variances, and updating standards as needed.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's in Accounting and/or Finance
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience within Accounting and
- Cost accounting exp. required
- Experience with SAP, Amtech or any ERP
Additional Required Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of related experience in manufacturing
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
or equivalent database.
This position requires the ability to demonstrate the following
- Business Mastery
- Integrated Leadership
- People Development
- Change Management
- Intellectual flexibility & technical acumen
Keywords: Pollock Orora, Garland , Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!