Clinical Contract and Budget Analyst (Remote) (22-00185)
Company: JURISolutions Legal (JSL)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
JURISolutions is seeking to identify a qualified Clinical
Contract and Budget Analyst for a corporate client in Wilmington.
DE (now remote) for a long-term project.The preferred candidate
will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and negotiate investigator budgets based on Fair Market
- Negotiate agreement language with investigator study sites to
reach a shared understanding of deliverables, a timely study
start-up, and financial obligations.
- Be responsible for producing clinical investigator budget
appropriate Payment Schedules base on the protocol, policy, and
guidelines to provide to Clinical Delivery Team.
- Formulate and identify accurate agreement templates to initiate
- Drive site start-up time by striving to execute clinical
service agreements within key performance indicators.
- For each study, maintain the status of all study agreements,
budgets, issues, and communications with both internal and external
- Attend and engage in scheduled project team meetings.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements
reached at negotiations.
- Support internal and external audits and litigation
- Negotiate a variety of common contractual issues related to
standard template agreements.
- Process amendments to contracts, as necessary, and manage
- Serve as a liaison between the legal and clinical trial
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how the contracting and
budget processes contribute to Project Management practices
(schedule/cost forecasting and risk management).
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of regulations and policies in
order to maintain and develop the effectiveness of the Clinical
Study Agreement & Grant Management processes.
- Ensure compliance with AstraZeneca's Code of Conduct and
company policies and procedures relating to people, finance,
technology, security, and SHE (Safety, Health and
Environment).Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, preferably in life
science, or equivalent qualification.
- Post-graduate training in contracts administration or work
experience as a paralegal in pharmaceutical or health care
- Five years' experience in the pharmaceutical or health care
industry, or seven to ten years of experience as a paralegal or
contractor administrator in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong oral, written, and organizational skillsPlease apply
with resume and salary requirements.JSL is a leading legal staffing
firm that is dedicated to both our employees and our clients. Don't
want to be treated like just another contractor? Come work with us
and become a part of a work family that believes in you, invests in
you, and supports you as an individual. Additionally, this position
is eligible for a variety of employee benefits, such as healthcare
options, paid time off, several paid holidays, and 401K plan.
JURISolutions Legal (JSL) is a Women-Owned Business with an active
commitment to diversity & inclusion that encourages diverse
candidates to apply. We are proud members of multiple diversity
networks including: WOL (Women Owned Law) and WBENC (Women's
Business Enterprise National Council). In addition, JURISolutions
is a corporate sponsor of NGLCC (National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of
Commerce) and business partner of NAMWOLF (National Association of
Minority and Women Owned Law Firms).JURISolutions also offers
eligible employees a variety of benefits such as healthcare
options, PTO, paid holidays, commuter benefits, and a 401K
planEqual Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected
veteran status.Job Reference Number: 22-00185
Keywords: JURISolutions Legal (JSL), Garland , Clinical Contract and Budget Analyst (Remote) (22-00185), Accounting, Auditing , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!