Sr Financial Analyst - Can Be Remote
Company: Lockton Dunning Benefits
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than
8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people,
property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's
largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping
clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest
insights from Lockton's experts.A Few Reasons Associates Love
Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid
training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for
their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.Lockton Dunning
Benefits is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to manage
the forecasting, financial reporting, account reconciliations,
carrier collections, and other accounting issues for several
service areas. **This position can be remote!**
- Work collaboratively with client service teams to collect and
review data for forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources into relevant client
- Prepare routine financial reports and review financial reports
with client service teams.
- Identify monthly variances and research solutions; troubleshoot
billing and collection problems.
- Manage relevant contracts, with emphasis on administering
revenue caps and bonuses.
- Review direct bill commission postings for accuracy.
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Work with Accounting to advise on expenses charged to client
service teams and payment of invoices.
- Create basic and complex models to analyze, illustrate, and
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, charts, diagrams, and other
illustrative tools for presentations and reports.
- Prepare custom reports and analysis for specific client
- Make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction and
constantly strive to improve service to the customer.
- Participate in internal office meetings as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related program or equivalent
education and/or 3+ years of experience, with an emphasis in math,
statistics, accounting, or finance required.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles required.
- Above-average proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using PeopleSoft and/or BenefitPoint a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently and strong attention to
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize
workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines required. Must be
results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as
- Must have above-average verbal, written, and interpersonal
skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility,
along with the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to not disclose confidential
information, along with precise and careful handling of critically
sensitive and confidential documents.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through, in a timely manner, on
tasks to their completion.
- Strong ability to use good judgment in recognizing scope of
authority and urgency.
- Legal right to work in the United States.Additional
InformationLockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an
equal opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an
environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of
our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture
where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted
as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every
single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that
our family can be anyone's family.
Keywords: Lockton Dunning Benefits, Garland , Sr Financial Analyst - Can Be Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!