Senior Tax & Audit Accountant (Remote / Hybrid)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A great opportunity to join an growing back-office Accounting
firm that offers a generous compensation package + a flexible
hybrid / remote schedule!This Jobot Job is hosted by Lauren
LehmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary $75,000 - $90,000 per yearA Bit
About UsWe are representing a client that works with a
consolidation of small firms that provides professional consulting,
financial, accounting, tax, and payroll services to small
businesses and individuals nationwide. Each firm is specialized in
their area of expertise which allows their customers the ability to
utilize services through a variety of industries.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 100% Remote (must be local to Austin, MN due to being onsite
for a couple weeks during tax season)!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsResponsibilities
- Exhibit an ability to communicate effectively with staff and
supervisors (both verbal and written)
- Organize, prepare and review tax returns for individuals,
partnerships and S corporations
- Understands complex tax issues and the application to client
situations and transactions
- Prepare and deliver a high quality work product
- Assisting with Audit
- Provide support for and participate in tax planning and tax
research for complex tax issues
- Ability to train and supervise entry level staff and
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a similar field
- CPA license or Enrolled Agent certification preferred
- At least five years of tax preparation experience (individual,
- At least five years of audit experience (non-profit and
- Critical thinking, problem solving and organizational
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the
ability to connect & build relationships with clients, firm
leadership and peers
- Confidence in professional aptitude & the ability to
effectively convey skills, knowledge and qualifications to
- Experience with UltraTax, QuickBooks, CS Professional &
Microsoft Office a plusInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Senior Tax & Audit Accountant (Remote / Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!