Tax Manager - FULLY REMOTE
Posted on: January 17, 2023
If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
With over 65 years under our belt, we are one of the oldest CPA
firms in South Florida with a great work life balance. As a full
service firm, we offer a variety of services including Taxation,
Auditing, Accounting and Advisory Services, Management Consulting,
& Litigation Support. We help our clients cope with an increasingly
complex business world. Our commitment to the business community,
the accounting profession, and the individual clients we serve has
as its foundation our guiding principles of service, experience,
integrity and adherence to excellence.
What You Will Be Doing
- Preparation and review of various tax returns. Corporate,
partnership and individual income tax returns.
- Working experience in Domestic, International, Estate and Gift
- Review and prepare disclosure forms as necessary.
- Document federal and state income tax liabilities for tax
returns, extensions and estimated payments.
- Quantifying book/tax adjustments, federal/state modifications
and state apportionment.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability,
available tax credits and tax provision.
- Respond to client inquires, Internal Revenue Service, State and
local tax notices.
- Research tax questions and prepare memos.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years in Public Accounting
- CPA (plus)
- Masters in Taxation (plus)
- knowledge in Domestic Tax
- Knowledge in International Tax
- Knowledge in Estate and Gift Tax
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: $110k - $150k+
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Bobby
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RG8-1716282 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby Gerginski - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , Tax Manager - FULLY REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!