Front Office Receptionist
Company: Diamonds Direct
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At Diamonds Direct, we are looking for a RHINO that will fit in
to our work environment seamlessly. However, you may be asking
yourself...what makes someone a RHINO?
RHINOs are passionate about what they do, never settle for anything
less than the absolute BEST, and bring magical energy wherever they
work. They take ownership of their work by charging forward, making
decisions and having an innate personal drive to not only work
hard, but also do it in a creative way.
RHINOs have an impeccable work ethic. The phrase "That's not my
job" does NOT exist for them, and they are excited and happy to be
at work every day.
RHINOs also exhibit humility and know that it takes EVERYONE to
make the business successful. They know how to admit their mistakes
(because how else would you learn) and they leave their ego at the
door (it has no place at work).
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Diamonds Direct RHINO??
Summary With the Diamonds Direct Front Desk Professional, we are
looking for a RHINO that will provide a luxurious experience from
the very first interaction with our customers. After all, our
customer experience is what sets us apart from our competitors.
What is the Upside?
- Investment in your career development
- Empowering you to take control of YOUR own career path within
- Exposure to all other departments within our organization
- A family-oriented culture unlike any other
- Encouraging environment that promotes teamwork and furthering
education within the jewelry industry
What does it take to be a Front Desk Professional?
- Always keeping the customer first and providing a top notch,
- The ability to build long-term relationships with your
customers (Once a Diamonds Direct customer, we hope for them to
remain a customer for LIFE)
- Well organized and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A natural talent for customer service
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure, fast-paced
Responsibilities may include:
- Answer and direct calls of multi-line phone system
- Assist with inventory counts
- Store opening and/or closing procedures
- Type appraisals
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Previous customer service/front desk experience
- Experience in a luxury retail environment preferred
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays
Keywords: Diamonds Direct, Garland , Front Office Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!