Marketing Operations Coordinator-Remote
Company: ACI Learning
Posted on: May 13, 2022
About ACI Learning
Join some of the worlds most passionate technical trainers,
data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the worlds experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The worlds
most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners
and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help
professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend
business-critical systems. Its all we do.
About The Role
We are looking for a detail-oriented and intrepid Marketing
Operations Specialist to operate and maintain our varied CRMs
(Salesforce, Contentful, Recurly, Intercom) and marketing
automation platforms (HubSpot, Pardot). The Marketing Operations
Specialist understands the pivotal role this position fills by
ensuring emails, nurture campaigns, landing pages, and lead
assignments are completed promptly and with attention to detail.
Reports to Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
- Salary: $45,000-$50,000/year
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Generating and maintaining mailing lists, including
segmentation and list hygiene
- Creating landing pages and email templates (with assistance
from UX team when needed)
- Coordinating weekly House Sends and Newsletters for lead
- Monitoring email engagement and deliverability ratings
- Helping to facilitate the general health of the marketing
automation instances (e.g., Pardot, HubSpot, Intercom,
- Loading vendor purchased leads and creating and maintaining
specific cadences per persona/vertical
- Planning and executing nurture campaigns as needed
- Management of Marketing collateral fulfillment requests
- Management of minor website updates via Contentful
- Participating in creative ideation meetings with the team
Required Skills & Experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in marketing or
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in HubSpot, Pardot, or
comparable marketing automation platform
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Salesforce
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Strong writing/editing skillset
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and managing
multiple projects from start to finish
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Teams and SharePoint)
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance eligible 1st of the month
after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5%
- One free company class per year after 90 days of
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion,
and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our
organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming
environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ACI Learning, Garland , Marketing Operations Coordinator-Remote, Advertising , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!