Senior Video Editor-Motion Graphics-REMOTE
Company: BMC Software
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Description And Requirements
BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and
partners around the world to create their future. With our history
of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service
management solutions, combined with unmatched flexibility, we help
organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous
Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead.
BMC boasts a portfolio of industry leading solutions and services
that help companies around the world in their digital
transformation journeys. We are helping the world's most exciting
brands run their businesses as they reinvent for the future by
becoming an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
We are currently looking for a resourceful, energetic,
enthusiastic, and passionate Senior Video Editor to join the BMC
Software Brand Experience Video Studio!
As our Senior Video Editor, you will have experience in a
post-production environment or comparable education/training, have
a strong creative vision and a passion for delivering high quality
content. We are looking for a competent editor, with narrative
video experience, who can tell a compelling story visually.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Align with department and team leads on project priorities,
plans, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with core team on brand storytelling and storyboard
- Enhance our brand experience design studio's reputation by
accepting ownership of new and different requests; explore
opportunities to add value to projects.
- Work with our team leads to create engaging and exciting brand
promotional pieces for internal and external marketing
- Bachelor's/Associates degree in Film, Media or Video
Production, Cinematography, Videography, Digital Media, or
- 3+ years in a fast-paced production agency or corporate video
- Demo reel required - show us your best work!
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and some
- Proficiency in Trapcode Suite, Element 3D, Plexus, Mocha or
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience and training in solid editing, and media/production
- Expert knowledge of editing HD video formats utilizing Premier
Pro and After Effects.
- Experience incorporating motion graphics and animation.
- Excellent sound design and timing.
- Flexibility to travel on occasion
Characteristics That Will Help You Succeed
- Creative, flexible, self-driven, with motivation and enthusiasm
to collaborate with our studio team.
- Excellent communication skills: diplomatic, professional,
resourceful, patient, and friendly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to communicate ideas through sketches, renderings, graphics
in a presentation environment.
- Able to multi-task, with strong organizational/planning skills,
and attention to detail in a fast-paced, fluid and matrixes
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed,
sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion,
gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital
status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a
protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited
by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request
Keywords: BMC Software, Garland , Senior Video Editor-Motion Graphics-REMOTE, Advertising , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!