Lead .Net Engineer (Remote)
Company: Platinum Recruiting
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Senior/Lead Software EngineerPlatinum Recruiting is currently
leading the search for an experienced Lead Software Engineer for a
Dallas-based company but the position is remote and can sit
anywhere. Looking for someone passionate about engineering
principles like test driven development, clean code and continuous
delivery. We are looking for someone who is eager to bring creative
new ideas to the table and lead the development for highly scalable
Web (Angular) and iOS Mobile applications.
As a Lead Engineer you will lead a collaborative team of 7-10
Software Engineers developing cutting edge web-based applications
in a fast-paced Agile environment. You will develop full-stack web
applications in a technical environment with Azure, ASP.NET, .NET
Core, C#, HTML5/CSS3 with AngularJS, SQL Server and other state of
the art technologies. This craftsman/craftswoman will be actively
designing, coding, and testing new solutions. This role requires
significant collaboration, drive, passion, pride in work,
flexibility and an appreciation for craftsmanship in the
development world. This team promotes the Clean Code best practices
and believe in building software the right way.
- Lead a team on building cutting edge commercial software
- Provide direction on front-end tools and framework design
- Analyze requirements and translate them into technical
- Manage delivery to both the functional and non-functional
requirements, including performance, scalability, availability,
reliability and security.
- Solve complex technical problems and effectively communicate
solutions to systems architects, peers and management.
- Develop RESTful webservices and integrations between custom
website applications, content management systems and ecommerce
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies including the daily SCRUM.
Additionally, lead collaborative sessions with other team
- Collaborate with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other on- and
offshore software developers to assist in resolving problems with
software products or company software systems.
- Complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design,
development, testing and support utilizing Scrum/Agile
Technical Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of ASP.NET MVC development in C# and SQL Server.
AngularJS, React and Knockout
- Experience in software design concepts such as separation of
concerns, microservices and SOA
- Experience with microservice architecture building
independently deployable, small, modular services
- Experience building and consuming REST web services
- Robust knowledge and understanding of relational database
design and implementation
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API's.
- Experience building integrations between independent systems,
services and data sources
- Experience with object-oriented design, software patterns, and
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Knowledge of architectural considerations like scalability,
availability, CDNs, Azure/cloud deployment
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Jira and
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of integration design patterns
- Experience with CI/CD, and related tools such as Jenkins and
- Containerization with Docker and orchestration tools such as
Kubernetes or equivalent
- Understanding of and passionate about test automation, TDD, and
BDD, Clean Code, etc.
- Experience in architecting and building complex business
applications using a microservices based design with a .NET/C#
back-end and AngularJS front-end technology
Keywords: Platinum Recruiting, Garland , Lead .Net Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!