FULLY REMOTE Senior Data Engineer (Top Mobile Gaming Studio)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE/Work from Home
Skills: Python/Java/Scala, SQL, AWS (Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda,
etc), Spark, Hadoop, Druid (preferred), Airflow (preferred)
We are seeking top engineering talent to join our creative,
dynamic, and highly driven team. The ideal candidate will have a
devotion to software craftsmanship, an unwavering commitment to
quality, and the desire to have their work seen by tens of millions
of people worldwide.
The Analytics Engineering team is responsible for all things data .
We own the full game and player data pipeline from ingestion to
storage to driving insights and analytics. As a Senior Data
Engineer, you will be responsible for the software design and
development of quality services and products to support the
Analytics needs of our games.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and own multi PB-scale data platform.
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/enhancements to
systems and data pipelines (ETLs) while adhering to the SLA.
- Follow engineering best methodologies towards ensuring
performance, reliability, scalability, and measurability.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, ML Engineers, Data
Scientists, and other stakeholders, taking on learning and
leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team to level them up.
- Raise the bar on sustainable engineering by improving best
practices, producing best in class of code, documentation, testing,
What You Need for this Position
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related technical
discipline (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of strong data engineering design/development
experience in building massively large-scale distributed data
- Advanced coding expertise in SQL & Python/JVM-based
- Expert in heterogeneous data storage systems (relational,
NoSQL, in-memory, etc).
- Deep knowledge of data modeling, lineage, access, and its
- Excellent skills in AWS services like Redshift, Kinesis,
Lambda, EMR, EKS/ECS, etc.
- Wide exposure to open source software, frameworks, and broader
cutting edge technologies (Airflow, Spark, Druid, etc).
- Familiar with infrastructure provisioning tools (e.g Terraform,
- Consistent proven ability to deliver work on time with
attention to quality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability
to work effectively with others in a team environment.
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Shiv
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SW3-1668508L825 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shiv Warrier - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , FULLY REMOTE Senior Data Engineer (Top Mobile Gaming Studio), Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!