Company: Smr Construction Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the
project manager and project team with project documentation and
control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction
supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate
should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various
skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks'
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
- 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project
engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and
performance standardsby Jobble
Keywords: Smr Construction Inc., Garland , Project Engineer, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!