DevOps Engineer (REMOTE)
Company: Connective Talent
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Connective Talent is looking for a DevOps Engineer that can be
100% remote to pair with a global trading firm in Chicago. In this
role you will get to to work with cutting edge technology on the
tip of the spear for the firm, great pay, and benefits in a firm
with a great culture that is growing.
- 100% remote work
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Full time opportunity with great benefits including Medical,
Dental, Vision Care, Parental leave, professional development and
What you bring to the role:
- Extensive experience with building and managing Kubernete
clusters and continuously improving deployment process of
- Experience with utilizing modern DevOps tools such as GitLab,
Artifactory, X-Ray, Helm etc.
- Experience with implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines and
automating applications, systems, and deployments across many data
- Experience with integrating monitoring and alert systems.
- Experience with working in public or multi cloud
Keywords: Connective Talent, Garland , DevOps Engineer (REMOTE), Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!