REMOTE Design Verification Engineer - RISC-V
Posted on: August 1, 2022
If you are a Design Verification Engineer with RISC-V or similar
CPU design verification experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE Design Verification Engineer - RISC-V
Job Location: REMOTE - our HQ is in Los Gatos, CA
Compensation: $100K - $150K+ base Depending on experience plus
We are a stealth-mode startup company in Silicon Valley working on
a high-performance low power RISC-V processor design. We have an
experienced microprocessor design team and are now looking for
highly motivated individuals who are interested in working on
high-end processor design verification in a small team
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($100K - $150K+ base Depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and
flexible 100% REMOTE working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside
What You Will Be Doing
The Design Verification Engineer will work on developing targeted
test / verification programs to ensure proper functions and
performance of our CPU designs in manufacturing, and system
- Functional verification of complex IC's using System Verilog
- Developing and optimizing verification flows and overseeing
- Analysis of results from simulation for bug detection, bug
resolution and functional coverage.
- Developing methodology and deploying within the Verification
What You Need for this Position
Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 1 - 5 years
experience with the following:
- VLSI or SoC Design Verification experience
- ASIC or VLSI Design Verification using Verilog or System
- CPU Design Verification (RISC-V experience highly
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, Shell,
- Understand programming languages such as assembly language,
C/C++, and other objects oriented programming
- Functional verification of high-performance processors,
developing test plans, writing random or directed tests, create
- Knowledge of industry-standard simulators.
So, if you are a Design Verification Engineer with experience,
please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to
Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1685235 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , REMOTE Design Verification Engineer - RISC-V, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!