Design Verification Engineer REMOTE
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Design Verification Engineer
- Closely work with feature architects to come up with
verification strategy and execution plans.
- Participate in verification of complex IP blocks, take end to
end ownership of key features for all projects.
- Work on test plans, test case development, testbench
enhancement, regression and coverage closure.
- Developing Testbenches and Verification Components such as
UVCs, models, BFMs, and Re-usable Verification Environments.
- Writing, Modifying, and Maintaining Random and Directed Test
Cases and Libraries in System Verilog/UVM/SystemC.
Skills / Experience required:
- 5+ years of Design / Verification Experience.
- Must be proficient in Verilog, System Verilog, C and C++, UVM,
and working in Linux and Windows environments
- Must have ASIC design knowledge and be able to debug Verilog
RTL code using simulation tools
- Must have excellent programming skills
- Must have exposure to Make file and other scripting languages
like Perl, python and ruby.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering
and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and
Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a
positive impact and contribution to the lives of? others as well as
our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work
opportunities for our candidates.
Keywords: Protingent, Garland , Design Verification Engineer REMOTE, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!