REMOTE FPGA Engineer - Prototyping, Emulation
Posted on: August 1, 2022
If you are an FPGA Engineer with Prototyping and Emulation
experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE FPGA Engineer - Prototyping, Emulation
Job Location: REMOTE - our HQ is in Los Gatos, CA
Compensation: $140K - $180K Depending on experience plus stock
We are a stealth-mode startup company in Silicon Valley working on
a high-performance low power RISC-V processor design. We have an
experienced microprocessor design team and are now looking for
highly motivated individuals who are interested in working on
high-end processors in a small team environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($140K - $180K base Depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and
flexible 100% REMOTE working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an engineer for our FPGA prototyping and
Emulation platforms. Responsibilities include:
- Port the processor RTL design to FPGA/Emulation, including
building up the SoC-type framework
- Bring-up Linux, RTOS on this platform
- Help with performance benchmarking and modeling
- Support software toolchain development
- Support vendors and customers with their SoC prototyping and
What You Need for this Position
Must Have a BS Or MS In Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Or Similar Degree With 5+ Years Industry Experience With The
- FPGA boards and prototyping platforms such as Synopsys HAPS,
Cadence Protium, or similar
- Emulation platforms such as Synopsys ZeBu, Cadence Palladium,
- Ability to run industry standard synthesis and PnR tools for
FPGA to meet timing and capacity constraints
- Experience with booting Linux and/or RTOS on such
- Experience with software development tools
- Knowledge of SIMD/Vector architectures would be a plus
- Good verbal and written communication. This will be crucial to
succeed in supporting vendors and customers on our products.
- Enjoy working in a small team environment in a startup
So, if you are an FPGA Engineer with Prototyping and Emulation
experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your
resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1689034 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , REMOTE FPGA Engineer - Prototyping, Emulation, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!