Remote C++ Engineer
Posted on: August 2, 2022
100% REMOTE // C++ and Linux // Rapidly growing tech firm with a
globally recognized parent co.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Rapidly growing SaaS tech firm with a globally recognized $30B
parent company needing to hire an experienced 100% Remote C++
Please apply now as this is an urgent hire!
Why join us?
- Rapidly growing Cloud Software company financially backed by a
longstanding, highly reputable, and well-known $30B parent
- Excellent, highly collaborative, fast-paced, challenging
- Career advancement
- High visibility
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentorship and
- At-home equipment provided and a remote stipend offered for
those fully remote
- Open to full time remote; very laidback, flexible
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Science with at least 3 years
of software development experience with a track record delivering
technically complex enterprise services
- Experience with advanced C++ programming
- Experience with Linux development (command line, shell, GNU
toolchain, Make, etc) and good knowledge of the main Linux
- Experience with communication protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP,
RTSP, SOAP, REST and WebSockets
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience using tools
such as gdb, valgrind, wireshark, etc.
- Experience working on large code bases and heavily
- Experience working with video and audio technologies as well as
tools and libraries to encode/decode/analyze multimedia e.g.
FFmpeg, Intel Media SDK, etc.
- Experience with Golang programming
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes,
Google Cloud Platform
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- VMS or Security industry experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Remote C++ Engineer, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!