100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency)
Posted on: August 3, 2022
If you are a 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer
(Cache Coherency) with experience, please read on!Job Title: 100%
REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency)Job
Location: Work from HomeSalary: $150,000-$180,000Requirements:
Cache Coherency, UVM, VerilogTop Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a multinational firm that develops the on-chip
interconnect fabric technology.
- Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to lead new development projects with
a talented team.What You Will Be Doing
- Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing and executing RTL
verification test/coverage at system level
- Performance verification and power-aware verification
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and
- UVM expertise on complex SoC projects from test bench
development to verification closureWhat You Need for this Position
- BS/MS in EE, CE, CS; or in another engineering/technical
discipline with equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of design verification experience verifying complex
SoCs/ASICs at System Level.
- Cache Coherency experience is required - L1/L2 cache
- Proficiency with Verilog/VHDL and scripting languages such as
Python, TCL, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience developing test plans.
- Strong experience developing verification infrastructure using
- Familiarity with the use of third-party VIPs/AIPs
- Team player with strong communication skills, and ability to
work independently on the verification of a portion of the
- Prior Micro-processor (CPU) and/ and memory sub-system
verification experience.What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Great Place to WorkSo, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design
Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency) with experience, please
apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For
additional information about available benefits, please contact
Parker GrahamEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1694750 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Parker Graham - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency), Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!