Senior C# Full-Stack Engineer
Company: Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in
delivering high quality releases by designing, developing,
troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing and scaling Caliber's
products on Azure Cloud. In this role, you will research, test,
benchmark and evaluate new technologies, propose scaling solutions,
collaborate with other teams to define and deliver new features,
optimize existing features while writing elegant code.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical expertise in the design, development, and
delivery of Caliber's products, while adhering to timelines, coding
standards, requirements, and quality using technologies such as C#,
ASP.net Core, Angular 10/12, WebAPI, and Azure cloud
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, optimize, scale, maintain
and improve software applications, driving the delivery of
high-quality value and features to Caliber's customers. Develop
functional and technical specifications, and test plans. Review
- Maintain high standards of software quality and technical
excellence within the team by establishing good practices and
habits and writing clean, testable, maintainable, and secure
- Inspire a forward-thinking team of developers, acting as an
agent of change and evangelist for a quality-first culture within
the organization. Mentor and coach team members and guide them to
solutions on complex design issues.
- Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas
of concern or opportunity and work to either directly affect
change, or advocate for that change by working with peers and
leadership to build consensus and take action.
- Perform critical maintenance, deployment, and release support
activities, including occasional off-hours support.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience preferably with Angular and/or React
- 5+ years' experience with software development in general
purpose programming languages including but not limited to C#,
.NET, .NET Core
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services and Azure Functions a
- Fluency with data modeling and database design.
- Proficiency with OOPS, Design Patterns, WebAPI, REST API.
- A solid computer science foundation including data structures,
algorithms, and design patterns, with a proven track record of
software design and architecture of complex systems.
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving abilities; solid
decision-making abilities coupled with sound judgment.
- Self-directed and comfortable working with ambiguity and
Caliber is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly
help others. With thousands of employees and customers, there is
plenty of room to make an impact.
You value personal well-being and balance because we do too!
You are looking for a company that will invest in your professional
development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees
enjoy generous paid time off, because at Caliber we recognize that
you have a full life outside of work!
Keywords: Caliber Home Loans, Inc., Garland , Senior C# Full-Stack Engineer, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!