Application Engineer (Fully Remote)
Company: Applied Resource Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Applied Resource Group is looking to fill an Application
Engineer for one of our clients in the California area.
- Collaborating on software development projects with the
engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
- Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and
feedback into application designs.
- Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as
installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and
- Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating
prototypes and completed applications.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well
as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- Generating ideas for software innovation based on market
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application
- Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- CAD design experience
- Previous experience in sales or customer services will be
- 2+ years of experience
Keywords: Applied Resource Group, Garland , Application Engineer (Fully Remote), Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!