Company: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company
Posted on: August 8, 2022
This is Contract role and client is looking for local candidates
- Encompasses various scientific principles involved in supplying
a development or manufacturing facility with the necessary tools or
provisions for the production of materials to meet quality
standards and production quantity goals.
- Provides semi-professional technical support for an equipment
engineer or machine development group at the plant or division
- Requires complete understanding and application of standard
engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and
- General knowledge of other related disciplines. Provides
technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and
consistent with organization objectives. Works under minimal
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
Work is reviewed generally upon completion for adequacy in meeting
- Frequent inter-organizational and/or external contacts.
Represents the organization. Strong working relationships outside
of immediate work group. Skills required:
- 7-15 years' experience
- Mechanical engineering with emphasis on design
- Experience in one of the following Disciplines
- Education: BS Minimum
- Industrial Ducting and piping design, HVAC
- Thermal process and Design (furnaces, Ovens, Kilns, Melters,
- Facility System design (cooling tower, pollution
- Bulk Material handling and processing
- 1+ years supervision, either direct reports or project
Keywords: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company, Garland , REMOTE-Equipment Engineer, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!