Chemical Engineer I
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting opportunity
with our client, a global leader in water, hygiene and infection
prevention solutions.Detailed Job Description:Job Title:Chemical
Engineer IClient Location:2305 Sherwin St Garland TX 75041 United
- The main function of a chemical engineer is to apply the
principles of chemistry to solve problems involving the production
or use of chemicals and biochemicals.
- A typical chemical engineer can design equipment and process
for chemical manufacturing, as well as test manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.Job Responsibilities:
- Design equipment and processes for large-scale chemical
- Plan and test methods of chemical manufacturing products and
- Prepare estimates and progress reports of production
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical
and problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to apply principles of physics, mathematics, and
mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as chemistry.
- Knowledge of the aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the
process affects the environment, and safety of workers and
- Shift - Mon-Fri 1:30pm-9:30pm; Work in the lab testing samples
and other lab work
- Chemical laboratory experience, or at least a solid background
in Chemistry Note: - US Citizens, Green Gard Holder, H4-EAD, GC-EAD
and those authorized to work in United States for any employer will
be considered. Apply Now!
Keywords: Experis, Garland , Chemical Engineer I, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!