BetterRX - DevOps Engineer (US Only) - Direct Hire [Remote]
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the
freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability
of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our
revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on
Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it
through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces
that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent
to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the
network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works -
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only
- SALARY: $130,000 - $160,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
- Minimum 5+ years of DevOps
- Linux/Unix scripting and generally proficient with Linux.
- Proficient architecting scalable applications using AWS
services. AWS DevOps Engineer Certified and/or AWS Solutions
- Proficient with Git.
- Proficient using Composer and NPM for package management.
- Proficient with Jenkins and other automated software
- Experience in building and using API's and Web Services.
- Experience with Apache and Nginx.
- Experience with Agile practices and CI/CD, implementation of
CI/CD strategy from the ground up
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Ability to work 100% remote
- Travel for Company Summits
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
BetterRX is a growing software-as-a-service (SAAS) company in the
healthcare industry looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our
Engineering Team! We are a people-obsessed company on a mission to
end needless suffering caused by medication delays through
innovative software solutions that connect every member of the
patient's care team. In this role, you will be an integral member
of a development team building top notch software.
You are self-motivated, hardworking, and take pride in your work.
You are known as a team player, strategic thinker, and an executor.
You have a gift for building, solving complex problems and helping
- Develop and maintain CI/CD strategy, that allows for frequent
zero downtime deployments
- Develop and track reporting metrics such as DORA metrics
- Work closely with QA lead to integrate automated testing into
- Ownership of deployment and engineer onboarding process.
- Coach team members in following our coding standards as it
relates to CI/CD
- Always be learning and improving
- Actively participate in refinement and technical meetings
- Take pride and ownership of your work. (I.E., Mom would put it
on the refrigerator)
- Jump in and support team members where needed
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview
with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the
project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for
both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a
profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates
working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who
has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is
well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a
diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Braintrust, Garland , BetterRX - DevOps Engineer (US Only) - Direct Hire [Remote], Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!