100% REMOTE Senior Frontend Engineer - React
Posted on: January 19, 2023
If you are a Senior Frontend Engineer with experience, please
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Job Location: REMOTE
Requirements: 5+ years of experience (React)
We are a rapidly growing tech startup in the construction industry
creating a platform for contract intelligence! We help teams make
smart decisions over the course of a project by immediately
detecting key risk provisions in contracts and other project
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with product management and UX
- Divide work into reasonable parts that can be completed in the
- Write excellent code to produce useful, effective, and useable
solutions for our clients
- Spend the majority of your time in the front-end, but knowledge
of the backend, APIs, and data access will be very helpful.
- Establish optimal patterns and advise the larger product
engineering team on best practices.
- Propose solutions to difficult organizational, architectural,
and technical problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop automated tests that result in continual delivery of
- Plan how we will make long-term advancements while promoting
consistent product development
- Define and uphold effective engineering and project management
- Promote experimentation and an iterative culture both before
and after release.
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- Some experience with PHP (our legacy code is PHP and
transitioning over to react)
What's In It for You
Competitive Salary: $130K-$150K
- Flexible PTO
So, if you are a Senior Frontend Engineer with experience, please
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Daylen
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DQ2-1717771L512 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daylen Quichocho - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , 100% REMOTE Senior Frontend Engineer - React, Engineering , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!