Project Manager IV - Procure to Pay
Posted on: November 22, 2020
The Project Manager IV is responsible for the design, development
and implementation of projects. The Project Manager IV provides
tactical management of the project execution as defined in
applicable project or program plan. The incumbent ensures project
deliverables meet or exceed stakeholder expectations and corporate
quality requirements, are produced on time and are within budget.
The incumbent is also expected to manage and lead multiple complex
projects concurrently as assigned. Further, the Project Manager IV
will act as the subject matter expert (SME) providing coaching,
guidance and mentoring to other team members supporting project
* Manages activities associated with a project, ensuring that
business solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and meet
* Creates, revises and maintains project and resource plans, as
well as schedules and budgets required to meet project
* Communicates effectively and consistently with all project team
* Escalates issues quickly and appropriately to appropriate
* Ensures successful deployment of product/service, including
internal implementation and business readiness activities for
* Actively manages and leads project teams to execute projects,
demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking skills, leadership
and a sense of urgency.
* Initiates and actively facilitates team meetings and issue
resolution involving the right parties to resolve problems.
* Effectively manages team to complete projects, including
coaching, delegating, providing feedback and resolving conflicts
* Fosters a team environment of shared ownership in the execution
of the project.
* Ensures adherence to standard project time reporting, quality
practices and audit compliance.
* Analyzes and communicates project or program status using
standard and specific project management analysis techniques for
budget and schedule variance.
* Maintains and keeps up to date all project relevant budget,
schedule, and resource information.
* Ensures the completion of standard project communications and
deliverables such as project charters, issue logs, risk management
and implementation plans.
* Analyzes current and new project management processes and
procedures to identify the most efficient and inexpensive ways to
complete projects to meet the business and stakeholder
* Participates in either formal or informal education on project
management practices at MGI and in the industry.
* Establishes and maintains a strong partnership with internal
customers to fully understand the business and their business
* Evaluates and makes recommendations to improve organizational
effectiveness and customer service, reduce costs and provide a
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related
professional designations/certifications in this field is highly
* Minimum Required: BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant
* Project Management certification, preferred
* 7+ years' documentable project management experience.
* Proven project management skills.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to gather and interpret customer/end-user
* Ability to establish strong working relationships across business
lines and external stakeholders.
* Ability to manage change and priorities and coordinate/realign
project resources as necessary.
* Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and
* Ability to facilitate identification and resolution of project
risks and issues.
* Ability to create process flows/instruction manuals; end user
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Access.
* Ability to create ad-hoc reports/queries to support internal and
* Strong mentor and leadership qualities.
* Knowledge of SQL- database, preferred.
* Accounting/financial analysis experience, preferred.
Keywords: Moneygram, Garland , Project Manager IV - Procure to Pay, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!