Product Manager - Data Integration
Company: o9 Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Who is o9?
Smart. Simple. Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9
Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us
to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative,
collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We're always looking
for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital
transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities.
We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with
a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end.
Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or
managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with
o9's AI-powered digital solutions.
Our headquarters is located in Dallas and we currently have offices
in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We expanded
our value-adding activities to companies including Google, Nike,
Walmart, Starbucks, Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Interstate Batteries,
Ocean Spray, Party City, Premier Nutrition, Restoration Hardware,
Tata, and Wilbur-Ellis. This exciting role will provide the
opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies,
industry-leading brands as well as help shape and drive the next
phase driving the digital transformation of integrated planning and
operations capabilities. This job will require you to:
- Drive product roadmap for data integration and provide
requirements (functional & technical) to development teams
- Perform Solution Architecture for Data Integration
- Conduct technical review of data integration for projects and
guide best practices across teams
- Demonstrate new features to key stakeholders and prospects
- Lead team of data integration architects and technical
consultants in laying out and enforcing field delivery processes
around data integration
- Expertise in Nifi, Spark, Hive, Hadoop
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) of working with
different ETL tools in delivering challenging data integration
solutions - either in a consulting organization or a product
- Deep knowledge of various technologies associated with data
management - databases, ETL tools, network data transfer
technologies, security in data management
- 2+ years of working with planning or business-centric
applications such as order fulfilment systems, CRM systems,
- 3+ years in scaling and creating performant data management
systems covering batch and real-time data movement
- Experience with NiFi, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, (SSIS is nice to
- Experience in managing solutions to teams of developers or
- Master's Degree in Computer Science highly preferred,
Bachelor's Degree in CS required
What we offer:
- A trusting, fair, respectful, transparent, and friendly work
- Accessible and engaged senior management, friendly supportive
colleagues, and lots of opportunities for progression.
- Opportunity to work across a variety of sectors, a
technology-driven environment equipped with the very best tools
that support collaboration and communication, and endless
opportunities to learn!
- Perks, such as free snacks, drinks including soft drinks,
coffee, company parties, game rooms, and ping pong/pool
- A knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible working hours, remote and mobile working initiatives,
and unlimited paid time off
- A recognition-rich culture inclusive of competitive
compensation and benefits
- Extended possibilities to travel
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up
o9 is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse
background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: o9 Solutions, Inc., Garland , Product Manager - Data Integration, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!