Director Program Management (Remote)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry.
That's how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes
in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by
combining the best technology, processes, and - most importantly -
It doesn't stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We're
committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are
looking for a highly skilled Director Program Management who will
drive successful implementations of Vendavo's Enterprise Software
Solutions, within our Fortune 500 customers. You will play a
critical role in managing cross-functional global teams, to ensure
customer implementation success, including responsibility for
overall budget, statement of work, profitability and developing and
maintaining excellent customer relationships. You will be the main
point of contact for each customer project you oversee. You will be
part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of
- Manage a team of Program Managers.
- Drive strategic goals, and manage 15-20 large and medium sized
projects with your team.
- Be responsible for project budget and project
- Manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status,
milestones and risks
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with Product
Management, Engineering, Finance and customers
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external
- Participate and help to refine the delivery methodology to
continue to improve projects
- Act as point of escalation for projects at risk to raise
awareness and help resolve issues.
- Develop and execute behavioral change management plans to
ensure project management adoption of new systems and processes;
incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external
benchmarking, and implement standards, key measures, and metrics;
guide, council and remove obstacles to ensure Project Managers have
all the tools and guidance to successfully execute on projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent in business,
Management Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience in
large-scale Enterprise Software implementations, which span
multiple customer business units and are multi-divisional
deployments including full lifecycle project management, software
development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and
industry best practices
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and
project teams, both internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of Software Implementation
Methodologies. Preferred experience standardizing development
process for all projects.
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as
Microsoft Project, JIRA or VersionOne
- Proven record of managing project budgets and
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, successfully resolving
complex business and application problems in a timely manner
- Weekly travel requirement is up to 50%
- Prince2/PMP Certified.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vendavo, Garland , Director Program Management (Remote), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!