Company: Nelson Forensics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
NELSON FORENSICS, LLC
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Based In: Plano, Texas
Reports To: Vice President of Business Development
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
FLSA Status: Exempt
Nelson Forensics, LLC is a prominent forensics and consulting firm
offering engineering, architecture, chemistry & environmental
science, and cost estimating services to the legal and insurance
industries. Nelson Forensics provides these nationwide services
from 12 offices, strategically located around the United States. We
are currently seeking a Type A "go getter" to market to attorneys
and adjusters to help grow our business.
Responsible for the development, coordination and execution of
business development strategies to maintain a territory and grow
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish new and cultivate existing client relationships.
- Call on attorney and insurance adjuster clients in person and via
telephone/email to assess client need and recruit business.
- Act as the liaison between Nelson professional staff and clients
by arranging appointments, lunches, meetings for clients to get to
know Nelson staff better.
- Book continuing education or "Lunch and Learn" speaking
engagements for Nelson staff at client offices.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and industry association
meetings. Assist with pre- and post-show call and email campaigns
to build client awareness of exhibiting events.
- Pursue Nelson's acceptance into insurance carrier Approved Vendor
programs, and assist with the creation and submission of Requests
for Information and Requests for Proposals.
- Assist in researching competitors' web sites and business
- Maintain local marketing database, including entry of new leads
gained at networking events, updating contact entries, and managing
mailing and emailing lists.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience to include: 1) organizational
development; 2) proven growth strategies; 3) working with a variety
of professional backgrounds; 4) coordination of multiple projects;
5) specific experience representing the firm in a trade
show/conference/or other high profile, public, face-to-face
setting; 6) business-to-business marketing strategies.
- Experience marketing to attorneys or insurance adjusters
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Able to travel 50% of the time. Willing to travel on a regular
basis to call on clients. Willing to travel to a variety of event
- Able to formulate business development strategy and initiate
projects independently. Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal/social skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong oral and impeccable written communication skills.
- Excellent logistical and organizational skills.
- Proficient inMicrosoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Keywords: Nelson Forensics, Garland , Account Manager, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!