Regional Property Manager
Company: ZRS Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
To meet the challenges of our growing business, we are seeking
an experienced Regional Property Manager. As a Regional Manager you
will be responsible to manage an assigned portfolio of residential
communities. You will make decisions to maximize income and
minimize expenses and achieve overall objectives of the communities
in your region. You will oversee financial budgeting and reporting;
and marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in
This postion will cover properties in the Jacksonville, FL area and
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision and life
insurance; paid time off, paid holidays, an exceptional 401k plan
with employer match and much more!!!!
Qualifications You will be responsible to hire, train, mentor and
lead on-site professionals. Responsibilities also include but are
not limited to planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating
performance; addressing conflicts and resolving issues. Minimum
- Previous experience (1-5 years) as a regional manager in
residential property management with supervisory/management
experience is a must.
- College degree required.
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing
with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts as it relates to real
- Proficient in various computer software programs such as excel
- Must have valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
record & proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Keywords: ZRS Management, Garland , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!