Production Underwriting Manager - Fully Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our client has been continuing to expand their Cyber Division and
is seeking to add a Product Underwriting Manager. Responsible for
overseeing the Production Underwriting team's performance; ensuring
all team goals are met and the team is managed effectively. This
open position will oversee a team of cyber production underwriters
. This is a fully remote position!
- Interview underwriting candidates.
- Effectively train new production hires.
- 3. Proactively write & record new sales pitches.
- Spot red flags with producers and provide a coaching plan for
- Strategy review.
- Distribute leads for national broker relationships.
Proven insurance experience at wholesale or retail
College degree required. A business degree is desirable.
Must be organized and have demonstrated skills for effective
written and oral communication with the ability to influence
Strong, interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills.
- $125,000 to $150,000+ annual base salary plus lucrative bonus
- Attractive Base Salary & Commission Structure
- Annual "Destination" Company Retreat
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & LTD Insurance
- Flexible Office Environment (Home or Office of Choice)
- New Top of the Line Technology
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Garland , Production Underwriting Manager - Fully Remote, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!