Vice President, Industrial Development
Company: Kaye/Bassman International
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Vice President of Industrial Development, reporting to the
division President, will lead all sales activity and client
negotiations for Office/Industrial/Manufacturing/Distribution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Advanced knowledge and proven ability to sell, develop, and
manage a variety of commercial/industrial facilities.
- Proven track record at establishing new relationships (sales
and marketing) and maintaining positive customer relationship,
effectively balancing sales and relationship-building skills with
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining a profitable
- Proven financial skills, knowledge of project costs and
feasibility, as well as specialty team financial status tracking
and executive level reporting.
- Interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to
effectively collaborate in a matrix organization.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate development, construction
management, engineering, real estate management, or related field.
Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ year's commercial development and construction experience
in a design-build or negotiated construction environment with 5+
years in leadership position. Advanced knowledge and proven ability
to sell, develop, and manage Office/Industrial related facilities
AND/OR executive-level experience internally in the health care
Keywords: Kaye/Bassman International, Garland , Vice President, Industrial Development, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!