Project Manager, Product (Remote)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you the type of person who loves implementing processes and
driving projects from inception to completion? Our mission at
Broadlume is to empower the flooring industry with the tools and
products they need to grow their business in a digital-first world.
To help us fulfill our mission, we're expanding our team to include
the best and the brightest, and this includes a Project
Broadlume is seeking a Project Manager, Product into our energetic
and diverse environment that fosters and encourages collaboration,
innovation, and process. If you're looking to make an impact and
are interested in helping us revolutionize the flooring industry,
we would love to hear from you!
- This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify opportunities and execute to improve workflow,
process, quality, and Product pipelines that are fueled by our
strategy and roadmap.
- Identify process, technical, and workflow issues and provide
sound solutions to optimize these areas of opportunity.
- Develop methodology to continuously improve and evolve new,
scalable solutions and operational workflows.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the Agile teams by
facilitating Agile/Scrum activities, meetings, including but not
limited to sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint
- Assist Product Manager's with project prioritization and
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure clarity of needs,
planning, and distribute clear communication and documentation that
help drive project alignment.
- Coach Agile principles to various levels across the
- Lead and direct proper process and consistencies across all
- Ensure we have the best tools in place for operational
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business and
technical requirements to keep efficiency high and our teams
operating at the highest performance level possible.
- Conduct retrospective's / post mortems and root cause analysis
to help teams continuously improve in order to maximize
- Create high-level, detailed project plans & timelines to ensure
on-time iterative releases.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with cross-functional
teams to get alignment on common
- Work closely with Product Managers on communication plans
across projects which may span multiple teams and product
- Work closely with the Product Manager on the change management
process that may include training development and communication for
the dealer network.
- Lean and manage any ad hoc special projects as needed by
- Manage any projects that may require co-development with our
vendors, dealers, third party agencies, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years experience working with and coaching Scrum teams.
- 5+ years experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies at an
- 5+ years experience managing projects in a fast paced, rapidly
- Broad knowledge of supported technical and business functions,
systems, cloud based applications, and consumer facing
- Strong facilitation, leadership and collaboration skills.
- A deep rooted passion for process and operational
- Vendor management experience, with proven ability to set
expectations and hold vendors accountable to KPI's.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to
distill necessary information to cross-functional teams and drive
the adoption of new workflows, methodologies, and toolsets.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and
willingness to pivot as needed.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
including experience presenting to primary stakeholders
- You support data and insight that drives a user first
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated
world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The
opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the
vision---except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process, please email us at
email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Broadlume, Garland , Project Manager, Product (Remote), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!