Executive Director Sales
Company: ExteNet Systems, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Executive Director of Sales will take responsibility for
growing and enhancing the business relationship between ExteNet
Systems and all wireless carriers in an assigned territory. This
role can work virtually out of any locaton and will be considered
the primary liaison between ExteNet Systems and the regional
management for our wireless carriers, responsible for selecting
vendors and administering distributed wireless network projects in
that area. The Executive Director of Sales will report to the VP of
Sales, and will collaborate with Implementation, Operations,
Regulatory teams to meet customers' needs and business
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a sales organization that will successfully identify,
negotiate and close deals involving the sale of Distributed Network
Services to all wireless carriers.
- Identify customer needs and design proposals that highlight
- Provide reliable and reasonable estimates on the volume of
revenue in the pipeline that can be effectively expected to close
in the near future.
- Leverage the progress ExteNet has made towards forging strong
strategic relationships with key executives at major wireless
- Prepare and deliver persuasive presentations to large and small
customer audiences at the senior level; shape and present the
company vision to all stakeholders.
- Ensure profitable delivery of customer support for both
standardized and customized services.
- Participate as a key member of the senior management team by
assisting with the development and implementation of the company's
- Monitor competitors' progress and industry trends and provide
guidance to firm leadership on concerns and market opportunities
that may impact the organization.
- Establish a high standard of excellence with a focus on policy
and procedure development which assures delivery of a world class
technology support service.
- Understand and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the
ExteNet business models.
- Perform related job duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is a plus.
- At least 10 years of related sales experience in the wireless
- A demonstrated ability to grow revenue from regional management
at major wireless carriers; experience working with regional
wireless management teams is ideal.
- A proven ability to grow sales with products offered to a
wireless carrier network group (ie: infrastructure equipment or
services) is required.
- Experience selling distributed network products such as iDAS,
oDAS, or Small Cell equipment or services is ideal.
- A demonstrated ability to take a lead role in crafting a
proposed customer solution on a significant and successfully closed
- A demonstrated understanding of branding, sales, marketing
processes and practices.
- A mastery of the consultative selling process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels
of customers, prospects, partners, investors and peer
- The ability to organize complex tasks into structured and
- Strong focus on quality and constant process improvement.
- An approach to challenges that includes professionalism,
patience and creative thinking.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Willingness to travel up to 40% throughout the U.S.
ExteNet is committed to building a diverse organization and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ExteNet Systems, LLC, Garland , Executive Director Sales, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!