Asset Manager (Commercial Real Estate - Multifamily)
Company: Veritas Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Asset Manager (CRE - Multifamily) - Dallas & AtlantaVP or AVP
Our client is a well-established commercial real estate firm that
spans the US. They are currently seeking an experienced Asset
Manager to join their team in Dallas or Atlanta.
Ideally seeking minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Real Estate
with an emphasis on risk/financial analysis, valuations,
relationship management, workouts, capital markets and Asset
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare quarterly reports, valuations, and risk ratings.
- Perform financial analysis of properties including operating
statements, budget and variance review, loan administration and
borrower support, workout and foreclosure analysis, lease analysis,
appraisal and engineering report reviews, etc.
- Assess loan risk within the portfolio and make recommendations
to senior management to mitigate the risk.
- Perform quarterly property level valuations in order to value
- Conduct market research to determine various factors impacting
property level performance.
- Oversee borrower implementation of business plan(s) associated
with a variety of real estate-related assets, including mezzanine
and bridge loans, REO properties and preferred equity
- Work closely with senior management in analyzing strategies for
workouts, foreclosures, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Review and interpret legal documents, such as loan agreements,
guarantees, and promissory notes, and coordinate with borrower and
respective staff to ensure the loans remain in compliance.
- Monitor capital improvement projects to ensure timely
completion within budgets.
Asset management Commercial real estateValuations FinanceFinancial
servicesRisk Commercial banking
Keywords: Veritas Partners, Garland , Asset Manager (Commercial Real Estate - Multifamily), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!