Company: Neiman Marcus Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job SummaryThe Copy Manager has the opportunity to lead efforts
to write and edit copy for our organic and paid social and paid
media marketing channels. The right candidate will be a strong
project manager and critical thinker, capable of ensuring their
team delivers engaging, focused, accurate copy for a wide variety
of projects. This person will navigate assignments from concept to
initial draft to deployment, and participate and contribute to the
evolution of our social brand voice.
- Maintain working knowledge of products, competitors, and trends
and be proficient at informing team members on such matters.
- Cultivate knowledge of social channels and related rules,
performance metrics, memes, asset types, and content
- Provide guidance to team on writing clear, concise, engaging
copy for marketing, editorial, seasonal, and holiday
- Edit and proof to ensure information is factually and
grammatically correct and, most importantly, on brand.
- Develop productive, collaborative partnerships with designers,
fellow writers, marketing team, and merchants.
- Attend creative planning and strategy meetings and stay up to
date on trends in luxury fashion, news, pop culture, and beauty to
better inform the team's writing projects.
- Work with internal teams to ensure copy is delivered on time
and consistently across channels.
- Minimum six years' experience writing editorial content for
digital and social social. Management experience, especially in a
luxury and/or retail creative environment, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with major or minor in advertising,
marketing, journalism, or English, or commensurate professional
experience in those fields.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Ability to write quickly, accurately, and creatively under
- Ability to adapt to change and make last-minute revisions based
on business needs and direction.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365.
Keywords: Neiman Marcus Group, Garland , Copy Manager, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!