eCommerce Marketing Director (REMOTE)
Company: The Bachrach Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Leading Consumer products company on Long Island is currently
seeking an ecommerce marketing director to join their team.
The ecommerce marketing director should have proven experience
growing from 50m to 500m, or 100m to 500m, or 200m to 1 billion,
The ideal candidate has 5+ years in ecommerce using online
marketing strategies to help grow a firm.
The position is paying up to $200K and the company wants to hire
Responsibilities:-- Experience in successful outcomes with:--
Traffic growth from new channels outside of seo, ppc, affiliate,
email-- Copywriting wins-- Product page improvements-- Checkout
improvements-- Increased average order value-- Specific wins
outside of organic growth-- Increase lifecycle marketing success
metrics in email and sms including, transactional messages,
automated journeys, etc.-- Identify new opportunities to increase
overall success metrics like revenue, avg order value, conv rates
for prospects and returning customersRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business
- At least 5 years of marketing or ecommerce experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Capability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
Keywords: The Bachrach Group, Garland , eCommerce Marketing Director (REMOTE), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!