Call Center Operations Manager (Remote)
Company: Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Description SummaryAspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is
the nation's premier dental services organization. We provide
expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing,
branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize
that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting
ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop
successful, patient focused dental practices. The Scheduling/Call
Center Manager will support and inspire Team Leaders and Agents.
Provide leadership, coach and develop Team Leaders and staff. Plan
and implement Scheduling Center strategies and operations, improve
systems and processes. Manage staff for success.
- Responsible for direct supervision and leadership of 2-4 Team
Leaders and their Teams.
- Maintains and improves scheduling center operations by
monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems;
preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and
analysis; managing system and process improvement, and quality
- Accomplishes Scheduling Center human resource objectives by
recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and counseling
employees. Communicates job expectations and completes disciplinary
action when required. Makes sure that policies and procedures are
- Meets Scheduling Center financial and performance objectives by
estimating requirements, analyzing variances, and initiating
- Prepares Scheduling Center performance reports by collecting,
analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership of new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Responds to Office New Patient issues and inquires quickly,
professionally and accurately.
- Improve employee engagement and proactively identify
opportunities to enhance the employee experience.
- Support communication and modeling of mission, vision, values
and words to live by. Minimum Education and experience:
- 1 year+ managing multiple teams, including front-line
- Previous experience managing teams remotely preferred
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast paced call center
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Previous experience with computer software including Excel, MS
Word and Power Point
- Previous experience and proven abilities to effectively and
proactively manage change and implement process improvement.
- Professional and efficient verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively coach, train and develop Team Leaders
and Scheduling Center Agents.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with
co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Good PC Skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
ADMI, Inc. is proud to offer a wide assortment of benefits for team
members. We're invested in your success both at work and at
home-that's why we provide a comprehensive range of rewards and
programs that support a healthier, happier lifestyle.About Aspen
Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental
support organization that provides non-clinical business support to
licensed, independent dentists.Aspen Dental is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), Garland , Call Center Operations Manager (Remote), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!