Digital Marketing Director, Aurea Software (Remote) - $200,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it
You believe that creating a great fit between your target market
and the sales message is critical. You're a skilled marketer
looking for a challenging role where you can develop an
understanding of multiple products, markets, competitors, and
buyers. You thrive when your day is focused on creating product
positioning insights and the messaging to win the sale. If this is
you, we want you on our team!
At Aurea, we're changing the way companies purchase software. We're
doing that by:
- Building an enterprise software library that encompasses the
complete IT needs of any business.
- Instead of buying software from multiple vendors, our customers
can take advantage of the entire library for one subscription fee -
saving millions of dollars!
- We treat sales as a science - looking for repeatable messages,
actions, and patterns that help us build a world-class experience
for our customers.
We are looking for content strategists with excellent writing
skills to persuade our customers to change their way of consuming
software. Unlike traditional product marketing roles, this isn't
just a content creator. Instead, you will be a strategic visionary,
operating like a founder for the products in your portfolio. You'll
focus on deeply understanding the needs of buyers, not just asking
them what they want. You'll create competitive positioning for the
product dripping with secret sauce, not just a list of feature
differences. Most importantly, you'll create messaging that is as
clear as it is edgy and inspiring.
What You Will Be Doing
- Talking to existing customers and target buyers to develop
buyer personas, understand the way products are used, and clarify
the business problem they solve
- Creating the killer product positioning and "pitch message"
that describes how Aurea products generate value in a unique
- Evangelizing your solution message to prospects and customers
in meetings, webinars, and company events
What You Won't Be Doing
- Developing the actual marketing content and collateral - your
core messaging will inform these, but you won't create them.
- Mass-producing generic messaging - each product or product
combination should solve a specific problem for a particular buyer
persona, and your job is to identify that.
- Working in isolation - a significant portion of your day will
be spent talking to customers, target buyers, and internal teams to
develop and train on the core messaging.
Digital Marketing Director Key Responsibilities
- Turn prospects into champions of a given product
- Writing, testing, and training others on the core product
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer- or product-facing
role for a software company OR at least 4 years of experience as a
strategy consultant advising clients on the market potential and
competitive positioning of technology products or businesses
- Excellent writing skills, particularly in simplifying complex
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses
succeed in today's complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal,
we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every
product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based,
enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription.
We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique
AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our
portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide
competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers
no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team
of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Garland , Digital Marketing Director, Aurea Software (Remote) - $200,000/year USD, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!