Assistant Property Manager
Company: Storage King USA
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Storage King USA is seeking a full-time Assistant Property
Manager for our Garland facility. As Assistant Property Manager,
you will lead a small team striving to achieve and exceed sales
goals (rentals of storage units, packing supply sales) and provide
customers with exceptional customer service in a clean, well
maintained, and secure storage facility. We offer a competitive
wage, incentives, health insurance, growth opportunities, an
engaged organizational culture and focus on personal and
professional development.Bring your unique talents and drive to the
table. Together we can achieve an exciting, rewarding future for
you and our team!Assistant Property Manager Duties and
- Provide exceptional sales and service to our Customers and
Sales leads over the phone as well as to walk-in Customers.
- Recommend appropriate unit sizes and services based on
individual Customer's needs.
- Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers.
- Sell merchandise including packing/moving supplies and offer
insurance to protect our Customer's goods
- Point of contact for facility tenants
- Accurately manage cash and balance receipts, pursue
collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits
accurately and timely.
- Understand and efficiently operate our Property Management
Software to complete leases, take payments, run reports and manage
- Conduct daily visual and space audits of entire facility as
well as perform lock checks.
- Perform light maintenance both inside the facility and on the
grounds including; sweeping, changing light bulbs and removing
debris in units. Some facilities also require light landscaping to
maintain facility image and curb appeal
- Local marketing of the facility
- Liaison between Home Office and Staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years Management Experience (Self-Storage or
Retail a plus)
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Excellent customer service, sales and marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- HS diploma/GED (minimum)
- Clean driving record, valid driver's license AND your own
vehicle (due to marketing and banking responsibilities)
- Must be willing to work weekends
- The Company reserves the right to conduct pre-employment drug
screening and/or background screening on all individuals who apply
Keywords: Storage King USA, Garland , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!