Senior Clinical Data Manager - REMOTE
Company: Precision For Medicine
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Why consider joining us? As a member of our thriving team, you
have the opportunity to work alongside clinical research colleagues
who understand the patients' mindset and their disease experiences.
We help translate science into success for trials with a strategic
and targeted, patient-centric approach. We are specialists who find
solutions for novel trial challenges in our detailed approach
throughout every study phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured
an employee-centric company culture that focuses on patients'
needs. Precision's team-focused culture ensures that team members
will thrive and learn. These important key elements result in high
quality work output while still having fun and giving back to the
patient community.We invite you to explore joining our team who are
dedicated to helping our clients, so that ultimately patients can
receive much-needed treatments whether it is oncology, rare disease
or COVID-19.About You
- Want to do a good job, help others and have a passion for
making a difference.
- Care about patients and understand the importance of quality
data leading to successful outcomes.
- Are highly experienced in clinical data management and have
keen attention to detail, clear communication abilities and
- Foster and value client and internal team collaboration.
- Have a strong belief that all team members are valuable and
- Enjoy working alongside teammates and having project-specific
data management and managerial support.
- Excited about exercising your data management knowledge and
- Look forward to opportunities to be involved in innovative data
management technology initiatives and training.A Glimpse Into The
Day To Day
- Lead all aspects of the clinical trial data management process
from pre-study start up to post database lock for assigned
- Collaborate with clients and team members to develop Case
Report Forms (CRFs) and methodical data cleaning strategies to
support protocol endpoints.
- Be involved in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) clinical
database development and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Actively cleaning data, managing CRF and query trends and data
reporting to ensure a clean database lock ready for analysis.
- Work alongside key functional areas (such as Project
Management, Biostatistics, Medical, Clinical, Safety, Quality
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Flow Tools (SOPs/WFTs);
regulatory directives; study specific plans and guidelines will be
followed.QualificationsMinimum Required: Bachelor's degree or in
country local equivalent or equivalent related experienceOther
- Minimum 5 years of Clinical Data Management experience
utilizing various clinical database management systems
- Broad knowledge of drug, device and/or biologic development and
effective data management practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & leadership
- Professional use of the English language; both written and
- Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare discipline.
Understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, etc.).
- Academic concentration in one or more of the following, or
related discipline; life sciences, computer science, or
- Advanced degree in clinical data management, health
informatics, biometrics or similar.Precision medicine is
revolutionizing the attack on cancer and rare diseases-and we are
passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on
a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to
specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from
advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized
expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive
clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform
real-time decisions-and optimize the oncology development
pathway.Any data provided as a part of this application will be
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. - 2020 Precision
Medicine Group, LLCIf you are an individual with a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine
Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com .
Keywords: Precision For Medicine, Garland , Senior Clinical Data Manager - REMOTE, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!