Sr. Product Manager - Data Integration, Experian Consumer Services (remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share thatFORTUNE has named Experian one of the
100 Best Companies to Work For.In addition, for the last five years
we've been name in the top100 "World's Most Innovative Companies"
by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) - Careers That Define "What's the
Next Big (Data) Thing" for Consumers?
What could be more exciting - personally and professionally - than
being part of a "disruptive" business? Consider taking your career
to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt
the competition. As the "disruptor" and market leader we pride
ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through
continuous evolution and innovation. It's a position Experian
Consumer Services (ECS) has enjoyed for more than a decade and
we're always looking for the talent that can help expand that
Experian's Product team is seeking a talented Senior Product
Manager. This role will manage the full lifecycle of Experian's
data products & data product requirements. Key areas of
responsibility include gathering and defining product requirements,
working hand-in-hand with internal & external stakeholders, UX and
Technology teams, and guiding projects through the entire product
development lifecycle. The role requires someone who is comfortable
operating at a fast pace, is capable of overseeing several large
projects with little input, is detail oriented, drives for results
and has a high standard for quality.
- Manage the full lifecycle of products and features on
Experian's data platforms from market requirements to product
release, including but not limited to: concept, scope,
specification, design, prioritization, implementation, business
acceptance testing, deployment, maintenance, and analytics.
- Champion product initiatives and business cases to executive
management team for prioritization and development; act as a key
product expert, evangelist, and advocate for initiatives, programs,
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather,
synthesize, and codify market requirements and define product
- Define, document, and articulate detailed product and business
requirements for new products and major enhancements, including but
not limited to: functional, non-functional, and reporting
requirements and use cases in the form of product requirements,
user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Publish standards for transaction data standards, processing
- Gather requirements to properly support data science and
analytics across enterprise
- Assess immediate and long-term value of new data sources,
identify missing consumer data/information elements
- Analyze and discover linkages across disparate data
- Lead data annotation efforts: responsible for timely delivery
and final quality of the annotated data. Manage annotation team,
review data and annotation results for quality, act as an
arbitrator for new use case, address data annotation
- Manage tasks required for ongoing training and maintenance of
the existing data-based capabilities.
- Perform daily/weekly Experian data-based system operational
tasks. Monitor operational KPIs and suggest necessary actions to
address identified issues.
- Manage and develop opportunities to improve data-based
capabilities. Provide local expertise in the operation and
understating of Experian data-based systems and capabilities. Work
with the cross functional and cross business unit teams to improve
and update Experian data-based systems.
- Lead 3rd party integrations to support strategic partnerships
and act as main product point of contact for implementation as
- Collaborate with other Experian Business Units to define,
align, scope, prioritize, implement, launch, learn, and enhance
product features that leverage the capabilities across
- Make trade-off decisions between functionality, resources, and
schedules, and communicate to stakeholders and Technology
effectively in managing change.
- Ensure that products and product capabilities deliver an
optimal user experience, conform to the product requirements, and
meet product quality standards.
- Work closely with Technology teams to determine plans for
product implementation and deployments with business partners.
- Balance product requirements and market impact against
time-to-market and project risks.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to manage
all stages of the product development lifecycle process to ensure
that the specified product, enhancement, or functionality is
released on time with quality.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging
competitors; track industry trends, supplier capabilities, and
synthesize competitive intelligence as a subject matter
- Set operational standards, processes, and procedures for the
ongoing operation of products in conjunction with the relevant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, or a
technical field preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience in the
mobile, internet, software, and/or financial services sectors or
subscription based businesses.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Must have experience with key product management functions,
including writing requirements/user stories, creating
mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product
planning and reporting.
- Must be metrics and results driven. Experience with A/B testing
and web analytics tools is a plus.
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet customer
requirements from inception to launch.
- Strong leadership and communication skills - ability to build
consensus across various groups and levels to drive results.
- Effective at managing in all directions - staff and executive
- Hands on experience in Agile and/or Lean development and
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation, five sick days and two volunteer days
(plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what
we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please
contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this
Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary
and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive
benefits package including health, life and disability insurance,
generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an
employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Garland , Sr. Product Manager - Data Integration, Experian Consumer Services (remote), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!