Senior Software Engineering Manager (Fully Remote)
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title: Senior Software Engineering ManagerLocation: Remote
from anywhere in the U.S.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineering Development
Manager to lead a team of talented engineers on multiple
development projects involving high-volume data supported by a
scaled backend platform of large size and complexity while also
being hands-on as a developer yourself. As the leader of one of our
development teams, you will be responsible for conducting, leading
and coordinating software development activities throughout the
product lifecycle as well as managing the day-to-day activities of
the development team within an Agile Development environment.
- Contribute to development, reviews, and maintenance of new
features, product requirements documents, technical design
documents and functional specifications
- Ensure team members follow SDLC processes so that solutions
meet specified requirements (e.g. business requirements, company
standards, quality, availability and performance expectations)
- Identify and pursue improvements in engineering and
organizational process, gathering and using data to support and
guide continuous growth in product excellence and engineering
- Recruit and hire software and quality engineers.
- Establish and monitor objectives for all employees by providing
regular feedback, coaching, training and development that fosters
both personal and organizational growth.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Support, Marketing, and
Executive Management to ensure the development team meets software
release schedules, goals, and objectives with high quality.
- Develop a team-oriented, supportive culture with a strong focus
on creating a working environment that fosters creativity and open
communication, as well as one that demands discipline and
- Build a first-class Engineering team that will scale as the
company and business grows, identifying and filling any
- Continually strengthen and simplify the engineering
- Servant leader used to getting your hands dirty with your team,
including participating in on call rotation with your team.
- Proven experience in rapid, continuous releases, used to
shipping multiple times a day
- At least 5+ years in leadership roles with a proven and
consistent history of leading developers
- Able to drive productivity and motivate a team to full project
completionWork Management/Communication Qualifications
- Highly developed negotiation, facilitation, and
consensus-building skills to mediate priority conflicts in an
effective and collaborative manner
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be
able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to
change, and possess good customer service skills.Technical Skills
- 10+ years with software backend systems, architectures and
- History of building highly scalable distributed systems and
processes in a cloud environment
- Experience with Golang and Python
- Experience working in a Dockerized environment.
- Continuously build and test code using tools like CircleCI
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among
- Proven experience designing and scaling relational
- Have built scalable internal and public facing APIs (RESTful,
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs (REST, OAuth).
Nice To Have
- Frontend experience building systems in Vue.js
- Previous experience in SEO
- Experience with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, or
- Experience working in eCommerce, affiliate marketing or social
Whats in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
About UsLTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform.
Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's
mission is to empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be
as economically successful as possible.Now in its 10th year, LTK
has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators,
brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million
investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2
billion.LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement
platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator
Shops---. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform
for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.Shoppers purchase
more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and
app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK,
Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and
clients in more than 100 countries.For US-Based Roles: We are not
offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons
requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work
in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.Any unsolicited
resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to
personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the
property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.LTK
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Garland , Senior Software Engineering Manager (Fully Remote), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!