Marketing Manager, Events (Remote, Atlanta or Boston)
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Orbita seeks a marketing manager to oversee all aspects of
events planning and execution. Successful candidates will have
demonstrable success helping marketing leaders evaluate the
strategic value of specific events within identified segments, plan
appropriate and impactful involvement, execute to ensure successful
participation, and contribute to post-event assessments using
established benchmarks.Essential Job Functions
- Maintain comprehensive calendar of upcoming events the company
may want to consider; monitor, manage and communicate relevant
timelines such as speaking, sponsorship and registration
- Support emerging strategy for company-hosted events (live and
- Prepare assessments that outline strategic value of potential
participation in both live and virtual events, based on marketing
strategy and objectives.
- Plan event and manage all logistical aspects according to
objectives, requirements, and audience.
- Recommend innovative tactics and activities to improve event
- Coordinate with contributing vendors (e.g., SWAG, catering,
- Help coordinate promotional activities for event, including
writing emails and other short-form communications.
- Provide onsite event support as needed, including managing
logistics and troubleshooting problems.
- Help analyze success and provide post-event reports.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability work effectively in a fast-paced
- Proficient in using Microsoft software products, including
Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in healthcare industry highly preferred
- Willingness to accept additional responsibility with a positive
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated team-oriented mindset
- Independent problem-solving skills Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or similar
- At least three years' experience in event coordination
- Competency in coordinating with external vendors and
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in other areas of
marketing (e.g., social media)
- Occasional travel
Keywords: Orbita, Garland , Marketing Manager, Events (Remote, Atlanta or Boston), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!