REMOTE Project Manager- Commercial Construction
Posted on: August 1, 2022
If you are a Project Manager- Commercial Construction with
experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Remote Position- travel to the Miami office twice a month.
Depending on experience $100k-$140k per year
Excellent benefits package
- Growth and development opportunity
- Diverse project list
What You Need for this Position
More than 5 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of
construction management including:
- History of managing Commercial and Restaurant projects
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes,
keep organized records using company documents, and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Procore
- LEED and PMP accreditation are preferred but not required
- OSHA 30 Certification
What's In It for You
Compensation Of 100-140k Based On Experience
- Remote flexibility
- Growth Opportunity!
So, if you are a Project Manager with commercial construction
experience and are looking for an excellent growth opportunity,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Al Crisman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AC14-1683112 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Al Crisman - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , REMOTE Project Manager- Commercial Construction, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!