Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $85K-106K per year
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) PICU
- Pediatric Intensive Care Manager for a nursing job in Dallas,
Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: No
WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeAre you looking for a work environment
as a Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Dallas today and
find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU for our facility to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.-- We want you to
The Manager for PICU accepts responsibility for all department
functions in support of the mission, vision, values and facility
goals.-- The manager is an RN and accepts responsibility for
critical thinking decisions within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
- Accept responsibility for patient safety of the PICU clinical
- Integrate the management of information and effective
communication skills in daily practice.
- Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of
Professional Practice .
- Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and
- Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the
coordination of care across the care settings.
- Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age
& developmental specific care for pediatric population
- Create PICU Department specific initiatives and process
- Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with
all members of the healthcare team.
- Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of
personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget,
capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
- Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other
- Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
Medical City Dallas is an award-winning, 899-bed hospital
recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment
to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the
medical team consists of more than 1,700 physicians, many of whom
are world-renowned experts in their fields.-- Medical City Dallas
offers hospitals that specialize in the care of children, women,
and adults, as well as the heart and spine.-- Together we form a
team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an
environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU
opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
Qualifications EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:----
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, required
- Advanced degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience to include management
of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning,
marketing, supervisory positions, and physician relations,
- RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:--------------
- The Manager of PICU completes individualized training and
continuing staff development through the orientation process and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at option 1.Medical City Healthcare Job ID
#01505-168496. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Nurse Manager
of Pediatric ICU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Garland , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $85K-106K per year, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!