Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $85K-106K per year
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR -
Operating Room Manager for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: No
WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeAre you looking for a work environment
as a Nurse Manager of Outpatient Surgery where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Dallas
today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical
City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Outpatient Surgery for our
facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with
high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.-- We
want you to apply now!
The Manager for Adult Ambulatory Surgery accepts responsibility for
all department functions in support of the mission, vision, values
and facility goals.-- The manager is an RN and accepts
responsibility for critical thinking decisions within the scope of
the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Accept responsibility for patient safety of the pediatric
ambulatory surgery clinical practice environment.
- Integrate the management of information and effective
communication skills in daily practice.
- Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of
Professional Practice .
- Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and
- Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the
coordination of care across the care settings.
- Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age
& developmental specific care for the infant to
- Create Adult Ambulatory Surgery Department specific initiatives
and process improvement.
- Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with
all members of the healthcare team.
- Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of
personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget,
capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
- Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other
- Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Medical City Dallas is an award-winning, 899-bed hospital
recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment
to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the
medical team consists of more than 1,700 physicians, many of whom
are world-renowned experts in their fields.-- Medical City Dallas
offers hospitals that specialize in the care of children, women,
and adults, as well as the heart and spine.-- Together we form a
team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an
environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Outpatient Surgery
opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, required.
- Advanced degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience to include management
of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning,
marketing, supervisory positions, and physician relations,
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.Medical City
Healthcare Job ID #01505-176783. Pay package is based on 8 hour
shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job
title: Nurse Manager of Outpatient Surgery
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Garland , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $85K-106K per year, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!