Remote Accounting Manager - Tax & Audit
Posted on: November 24, 2022
REMOTE Accounting Manager Opportunity / Government Contracting
Space / DC-based technology services entity
This Jobot Job is hosted by David Benjamin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $135,000 per year
A Bit About Us
An established technology services client in the Washington, DC
area is currently hiring for an experienced Accounting Manager -
Audit & Tax for an immediate need. This will be a remote role with
a preference for candidates residing near the DC metropolitan area.
This will be part of the firm's growing Accounting organization
serving the client's government contracting vertical and will be
focused in monthly close tasks, writing accounting policies &
procedures, tax filings and audit preparation among other
Why join us?
- $120-135K Base + Potential Incentives
- Established technology brand in solid growth mode
- Ability to interact with multiple internal/external teams in a
- Strong management and executive team
- Remote flexibility and excellent corporate culture
- Great work/life balance and solid benefits package
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- CPA or Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years overall experience in GL, Tax, and Audit
- Minimum 2 years experience working at a federal government
- Minimum 4 years experience as an audit/tax resource in a
mid-to-large company setting required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Suite
- Preferred experience with Deltek or similar ERP software
- Previous sales and use tax preparation experience highly
- Ability to manage several projects and initiatives
- Manage month-end account reconciliations and support schedules
including intangibles, debt, R&D capitalization, inventory,
- Oversees and prepares Journal Entries and accruals
- Review all monthly account reconciliations and supporting
- Maintain a tax filing schedule for all tax filings including
corporate income returns, sales & use tax, and foreign tax
- Lead liaison with external tax and audit firm.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert and tax compliance
and audit matters
- Conduct research on domestic and foreign tax compliance and
write internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Support annual financial audit and government audits
- Create accounting policies and procedures to follow U.S. GAAP
and Government Contracting (i.e. FAR and DFAR) compliance standards
including timekeeping, unallowable segregation, etc.
- Support companywide implementation of Purchasing system and
processes that meet government compliance requirements.
- Co-Lead with Controller cross department team to research and
define requirements for expansion into foreign markets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Garland , Remote Accounting Manager - Tax & Audit, Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!