Customer Success Manager - (Remote USA)
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Posted on: January 15, 2023
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our
outstanding Inside Sales team, headquartered in Beaverton, OR.
Youll bring your background in the transportation industry, along
with your experience in product training and customer communication
skills to this critical role.
This is your opportunity to make a major contribution to customer
success and retention with a SaaS company that has been at the
forefront of freight analytics for over 43 years.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to
applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA,
MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR,
PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- Highly effective account manager who will build and maintain
relationships with customers in a B2B environment.
- Deep understanding of the freight and logistics industry.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience developing
profitable relationships with customers.
- Detail oriented and adaptable multi-tasker who can manage
multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
What Youll Do
- Deliver customer onboarding, product training, product support
and proactive communication to DAT carrier customers.
- Manage accounts and keep customers abreast of new features and
- Be the voice of the customer to Product Management, Sales and
- Prospect by establishing rapport with customers to identify
needs and opportunities.
- Exceed net revenue growth quota by upselling customers on
additional service packages.
- Build comprehensive customer profiles, with details on scope,
growth, targets, and measurements for success.
- Be your customers main point of contact at DAT.
- Leverage an in-depth knowledge of DAT products to communicate
their value to customers.
- Manage a sales funnel using Salesforce CRM.
The Skills And Experience Youll Need
- Background in the transportation, logistics or supply chain
industry is required.
- Demonstrated experience successfully meeting and exceeding a
- Excellent communication skills in presentations, by email and
- Bachelors degree, or significant direct industry experience in
lieu, is required.
- Skilled at actively listening to customers, with the ability to
probe and ask for the sale.
- Excellent computer skills, using Salesforce CRM, Google
Workday, and more.
- Self-directed, self-motivated contributor with top-notch
- Fast learner who will quickly learn and demonstrate a thorough
knowledge of DAT products, features, and pricing.
- Provide exceptional teamwork, dependable and reliable member of
- Experience in SaaS and subscription-based selling
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for
productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the
router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless,
satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not
qualify because they can compromise security and call
- Bachelors degree preferred.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, Garland , Customer Success Manager - (Remote USA), Executive , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!