RN MICU - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Dallas
Registered Nurse / RN MICU
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS of up to 15,000 may be
Medical City Dallas Hospital mission statement recognizes the
unique and intrinsic worth of each individual! We trust our
colleagues as valuable member of our healthcare team and pledge to
treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity. Are you ready
to join one of the premier health care facilities in the Medical
City Dallas? Excited yet? We are too!
The MICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
About Medical City Hospital Dallas
Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint
Commission's highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United
States. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians,
many of whom are known as the world's best in their specialties.
Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and
more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment
offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City
offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with
separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous
outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have
access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new
medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We
operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the
moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City
difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed
to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City
to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple
kindness are celebrated daily.
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current licensure as an RN.
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS.
* With minimum of 1- 2 years high acuity ICU experience,
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Garland , RN MICU - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!