Project Supervisor - Hospital A/R - Revenue Cycle
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewGuidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting
services to the public and commercial markets with broad
capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We
help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate
significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational
change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation.
Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital
services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our
clients for future growth and success. The company has more than
10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a
Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals
with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging
technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national
and global economies. For more information, please visit:
www.guidehouse.com. ResponsibilitiesThe Project Supervisor is
responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a project(s) and
the management of the project staff inclusive of onsite Team
Members when applicable. A Project Supervisor is an extension of a
clients business office staff. This position is responsible for
developing, implementing, managing and meeting or exceeding the
Operational goals of our clients and Company. This may include
overlapping related business activities with pre-admissions,
pre-registration, admission, registration, billing and collection.
The Project Supervisor will and may work closely with Managing
Consultants, Operations Managers to apply new and emerging
approaches to our clients business processes. This position will
follow and ensure that client policies and procedures are followed
and will also perform any and all job related duties as assigned.
Questions regarding this opening, feel free to contact Chris Rivera
(Manager, Talent Acquisition) at (714) 361-6836. Essential Job
- Strong Leadership and Management Skills
- Client Contact and Interaction
- Possess Interpersonal, Organizational, delegation and
- Monitor and ensure team member Compliance with State and
Federal Laws and Guidelines Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and conduct interviewing of potential new hires and
bring recommendations to Operations Manager.
- Training of new Team Members.
- On-going training and mentoring of Team Members.
- Complete monthly account reviews for each patient account
representative on the project.
- Ensure Team Member and project compliance with HIPAA
- Receives and reviews client project reports generated from
supervised Team Members.
- Monitor and ensure all staff members compliance with
- Monitor Team Member phone calls for adherence to client and
- Monitor Team Member attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate Team Member non-compliance with Operations
- Conduct disciplinary counseling including performance
improvement plans as required.
- Complete annual evaluation of staff.
- Take supervisor calls when a Team Member needs assistance with
- Complete all assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Assist all staff members with their questions in the absence of
their Project Supervisor.
- Meet or exceed revenue goal for project.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to ensure the on-going
understanding of client and company expectations.
- Monitor and ensure Team Members meet or exceed established
- Reviews and approves monthly client invoices for accuracy.
- Identify and communicate trends and issues to Operations
Manager & Client.
- Works with management in developing policies.
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Possible travel.Client Responsibility
- Verify accuracy of all correspondence prior to sending to the
- Provide scheduled and requested reports.
- Ensure aging of accounts falls within client and company
- Ensure compliance of all client policies and procedures by
- Research and respond to all client and patient inquiries
received by telephone and mail.
- Update patient demographic information and initiate account
- Try to resolve account balances to zero prior to accounts being
forwarded to an outside agency for collections.
- Ensure daily files are being received and posted.
- Ensure completion of client reconciliations to ensure account
balance accuracy. Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience with a healthcare
provider or an outsourcing company. Additional Requirements
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
- Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this
role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire. By
checking the box, I attest I have read the statement above and
agree to be fully vaccinated at the time of hire. DisclaimerAbout
GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
regulation. Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair
Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you
provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee. Rewards and BenefitsGuidehouse
offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes
competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that
reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
workplace. Benefits include:Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision
InsurancePersonal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid
HolidaysParental Leave and Adoption Assistance401(k) Retirement
PlanBasic Life & Supplemental LifeHealth Savings Account,
Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending AccountsShort-Term
& Long-Term DisabilityTuition Reimbursement, Personal Development &
Learning OpportunitiesSkills Development & CertificationsEmployee
Referral ProgramCorporate Sponsored Events & Community
OutreachEmergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable
Keywords: Guidehouse, Garland , Project Supervisor - Hospital A/R - Revenue Cycle, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!