Remote Outpatient Clinical Assessor
Company: Recovery Centers of America
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Salary is $65,000/year with a $5,000 sign-on bonus.Remote with
mixed shift schedule: Must be available to work some days and some
evenings. The Clinical Assessor (LHMC, LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LADC-I,
LSW in Massachusetts or PhD) at Recovery Centers of America will
conduct assessments via telehealth to determine proper level of
care for our substance abuse and mental health programs.Specific
- Support collaboration and communication with RCA inpatient
staff and RCA outpatient staff for scheduling step down
- Attend weekly IP case management meetings to ensure proper step
down, and scheduling of assessments.
- Schedule clients and ensure financial responsibilities are
- Understands and educates clients and staff on RCA's continuum
- Complete individualized treatment plan goals and objectives
within designated timeframes.
- Update assessment trackers daily and communicate any noticeable
trends to the supervisor
- Actively participate in the development and assessment of
individual treatment and service plans.
- Completes intake Biopsychosocial Assessments, including all
electronic forms required by RCA and/or third-party payors and
evaluates clients' mental and physical health, addiction severity,
and/or problem behavior. Assess their readiness for treatment and
articulate clinical rationale for recommended level of care.
- Utilizes recognized evidence based therapeutic modalities, such
as CBT, DBT, 12-Step, psychoanalytic, motivational interviewing,
and stages of change.
- Is familiar with Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and can
objectively discuss options with clients.Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Education, Psychology, Mental
Health Counseling, or another related human services field
- Licensure as LHMC, LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LADC-I, LSW in
Massachusetts or PhD in psychology required.
- Prior experience in a behavioral healthcare or substance abuse
setting serving culturally diverse populations required.
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) preferred.Job
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Night shiftApplication Question(s):
- Are you interested in a flexible schedule and available to work
a mixed shift (some days/some evenings)?Education:
- Master's (Required)Experience:
- a behavioral healthcare or substance abuse setting: 1 year
- patient assessment: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- LHMC, LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LADC-I, LSW in Massachusetts or PhD in
- New hire 5-day Orientation at the Westminster, MA,
Keywords: Recovery Centers of America, Garland , Remote Outpatient Clinical Assessor, Healthcare , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!